An indulgent evening visiting three diverse and unique Melbourne venues with exclusive savoury food and wine tastings from their menus, all whilst taking in Melbourne’s architecture as you meander between venues. In this city, the design and presentation of the venues are as much part of the overall experience as the food and wine.
In addition to enjoying a delicious food and wine experience, you will also learn about Melbourne’s storied past and eccentric culture of today.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hidden Secrets Tours - Guided Walks of Melbourne, Suite 18, Level 6/37 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Melbourne’s love of food and wine has given rise to expert wine-makers and celebrity chefs who have made the city the culinary capital of Australia. While you’re there, don’t miss this chance to experience the Melbourne food scene at its finest.
Meet the sommelier, who will present you with three flights (samples) of his or her favorite wines from the wine list and talk you through the tasting. Small plates will be prepared by the chef to complement the wines.
Each restaurant is within an approximate 15-minute walk from the other and are special for the food and aesthetic – they are truly fantastic places to spend an evening in Melbourne!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for child aged 17 and under - Alcohol laws apply
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking to ensure best options.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not all venues are wheelchair accessible, so we must know at time of booking wheelchair access is needed, so we can see if booked venues are suitable. We can adapt when enough notice is given.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Food and wine walking tour to three Melbourne restaurants
- Local guide
- Wine tasting at each restaurant
- Menu tasting at each restaurant
- Information kit including maps, city dining guide and tasting notes
- Total of 9 food & 9 wine matchings
- Entry/Admission - Hidden Secrets Tours - Guided Walks of Melbourne
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Time Out Fed Square, Federation Square, 2 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
3 hours 30 minutes
Melbourne VIC, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hidden Secrets Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.