Immerse yourself in a breathtaking landscape that will stay with you forever on this small group (max 8 guests) hiking tour.
We embark on our first hike of the day, a moderate 4.2km return hike that weaves us through fascinating rock formations, including the Grand Canyon and Silent Street before we arrive at The Pinnacle, the most iconic destinations in the park. This famous jagged cliff face is quite the site and there will be plenty of time to soak up the views and capture some amazing photos.
Once we return we will head into Halls Gap for a delicious lunch at the Harvest Cafe before the drive up to Mackenzie Falls. This small walk is a steep 2km trail but you will be rewarded with of one of Victoria’s largest and most beautiful waterfalls. Feel free to dip your toes in the icy mountain water to refresh your feet.
Our next stop is the picturesque Boroka Lookout where you will be able to experience stunning views of Hall Gap, Lake Bellfield and Mt William mountain ranges
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grampians National Park, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
Immerse yourself in a breathtaking landscape
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: The Pinnacle, Mt Victory Rd Sundial Carpark, Halls Gap, Victoria Australia
We embark on our first hike of the day, a moderate 4.2km return hike to the famous Pinnacles.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: MacKenzie Falls, Victoria Australia
This small walk is a steep 2km trail but you will be rewarded with of one of Victoria’s largest and most beautiful waterfalls
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boroka Lookout, Mt Difficult Road, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
Experience stunning views of Hall Gap, Lake Bellfield and Mt William mountain ranges
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water Bottle (1L)
- Cash or credit card for lunch (around $20)
- Warm layers just in case
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- Good vibes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Two moderate to challenging hikes with a total distance of 6.5km
- Plenty of photo opportunities at two stunning lookouts, The Pinnacles and Boroka Lookout
- A visit to the breathtaking Mackenzie Falls
- Snacks - Organic Fruit & Healthy Snacks
- Coffee and/or Tea - Freshly Brewed Coffee Supreme & Organic Tea
- Entrance to Grampians National Park
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Rain Ponchos & First Aid
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Unforgettable memories
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacle
- Entry/Admission - MacKenzie Falls
- Entry/Admission - Boroka Lookout
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hamer Hall, 100 St Kilda Rd, Southbank VIC 3004, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hike & Seek in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.