Experience our beautiful Jervis Bay Marine Park by water and unravel its secrets only accessible by water. Admire the towering cliffs of Point Perpendicular and the protected lagoon of Honeymoon Bay. Keep your eyes peeled for the local wildlife including dolphins, sandpipers and white bellied sea eagles. Take a snapshot for your memories of the picturesque long beaches with the finest white sands in the world like famous Hyams Beach. Accompanied by informative commentary our guests leave with a greater knowledge of Jervis Bay and a wonderful impression of the crystal clear turquoise waters.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jervis Bay Wild Cruises, 58 Owen St, Huskisson, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
See the dolphins all year round and take in the natural beauty of Jervis Bay, fringed by spectacular national parks and exceptionally beautiful long white beaches. Stare in awe of the rocky headlands and towering sea cliffs and discover the hidden treasures inside Jervis Bay.
If you want to experience the natural wonders of Jervis Bay by water the “Jervis Bay Passage” is the best choice. The crystal clear water, abundant sea life and variety of bird species will leave a lasting impression.
You may also have the opportunity to see whales inside the bay in whale season (mid-May through to mid-November)... “The Ultimate Jervis Bay Experience”.
Tours depart daily 11am & 1.30pm boarding 15 minutes prior to departure time
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear/bring something warm as it can be cool on the water
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Should passengers suffer from motion of the ocean, we recommend they visit a pharmacist as we do not provide this medication
- On the day cancellations/no show no refund
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vessel is regularly cleaned and surfaces disinfected that people touch. We recommend that you don't shake hands to greet others Recommend that you download the COVIDSafe app for contact tracing. Should the COVIDSafe app not downloaded, boat crew will obtain details for contact tracing.
- Live commentary on board
- 2 Hour Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Jervis Bay Wild Cruises
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jervis Bay Wild in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.