Discover the wild beauty of Jervis Bay Marine Park and unravel its secrets that are only accessible by water on a 2-hour cruise from Huskisson. See the abundant wildlife in their natural habitat and explore the magic that is Jervis Bay.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jervis Bay Wild Cruises, 58 Owen St, Huskisson, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
See the dolphins all year round and take in the natural beauty of Jervis Bay, fringed by spectacular national parks and exceptionally beautiful long white beaches. Stare in awe of the rocky headlands and towering sea cliffs and discover the hidden treasures inside Jervis Bay.
If you want to experience the natural wonders of Jervis Bay by water the “Jervis Bay Passage” is the best choice. The crystal clear water, abundant sea life and variety of bird species will leave a lasting impression.
You may also have the opportunity to see whales inside the bay in whale season (mid-May through to mid-November)... “The Ultimate Jervis Bay Experience”.
Tours depart daily 11am & 1.30pm boarding 15 minutes prior to departure time
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear/bring something warm as it can be cool on the water
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Should passengers suffer from motion of the ocean, we recommend they visit a pharmacist as we do not provide this medication
- On the day cancellations/no show no refund
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Jervis Bay Wild Cruises
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jervis Bay Wild in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.