This is a shared 4wd tour with a maximum of 6 passengers on board of our comfortable 4wd vehicle. The itinerary is very flexible and it is tailored to suit your needs. Kangaroo Island is a big island and today we will be able to visit the Flinders Chase NP with Remarkable Rocks, Admiral Arch, Rocky River Visitor Centre, Heritage Koala Walk and Vivonne Bay.In this tour we will be able to observe a lot of wildlife including kangaroos, koalas, fur seals and some time the elusive echidna. Birds species are varied and abundant in Kangaroo Island and we will see some beautiful cockatoos like the Crimson Rosella and the Rainbow Lorikeet. Morning/Afternoon coffe with biscuits will be organised during the day, Lunch not included but available at the cafe.All entry fee are included on this tour and if you are interested in other parks we can arrange the entry at discounted price because you are travelling with an Accredited Tour Operator (CTO).
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flinders Chase National Park, South Coast Road, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
Flinders Chase National Park is a protected area in the Australian state of South Australia located at the west end of Kangaroo Island about 177 kilometres west-south west of the state capital of Adelaide and 110 kilometres west of the municipal seat of Kingscote.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Remarkable Rocks, South Coast Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5222 Australia
This stunning work of nature has been shaped by the erosive forces of wind, sea spray and rain over some 500 million years. The golden orange lichen covering some of the rocks offers visitors wonderful photo opportunities at different times of the day
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Admirals Arch, Cape du Couedic Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia SA 5222 Australia
Admirals Arch is one of Kangaroo Island's most impressive and unusual natural landmarks. It took thousands of years of erosion to create this distinctive rock bridge near the Cape du Couedic Lighthouse on the island's southwest coast. The boardwalk leading to the Admirals Arch is nearly as scenic as the landmark itself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vivonne Bay Beach, Vivonne Bay SA 5223, Australia
Vivonne Bay has a magnificent Beach and Harriet River with the Vivonne Bay Jetty. You can snorkel the rock pools, surf or fish from the jetty or the beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We need a minimum of 2 passengers to ensure the departure
- We will reserve the right to cancel the departure if the minimum number is not reach
- Some time adverse weather conditions can cause delayed ferry, flight and cruise ship cancellations
- We will not be responsible for any disruption caused by adverse weather conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Transport via 4WD vehicle
- Local guide
- Morning or afternoon tea and coffee
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Flinders Chase National Park
- Entry/Admission - Remarkable Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Admirals Arch
Penneshaw SA 5222, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
P/Up will be at 9.00 AM. We will wait for you at your arrival by tender at the pier.
6 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kangaroo Island Hire a Guide in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.