Travel in a comfortable and modern 4wd to visit Seal Bay, take a stroll to observe the Sea Lions sleeping on the beach, look for Koalas at Flinders Chase National Park and enjoy a gourmet BBQ lunch with KI wines (optional). After lunch, visit the Flinders Chase National Park, home of Admirals Arch and Remarkable Rocks and have a nice cup of coffee watching the Kangaroos at sunset at Grassdale Conservation Park. During the tour you will see a lot of wildlife including the elusive echidna. You will have an experienced tour guide all for your group (max 6 passengers) and with their experience you will be able to observe the wildlife in their natural habitat.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seal Bay Conservation Park, Seal Bay Road, Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
As Kangaroo Island's premier tourist attraction, the award winning Seal Bay offers visitors an unforgettable wildlife experience.
Learn about the amazing lives of Sealions as our experienced guides take you on a tour into the colony. There will be plenty of time for photos as the sea lions shelter in the dunes, rest on the sand or surf in the ocean.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vivonne Bay Beach, Vivonne Bay SA 5223, Australia
Vivonne Bay has a magnificent Beach and Harriet River with the Vivonne Bay Jetty. You can snorkel the rock pools, surf or fish from the jetty or the beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Flinders Chase National Park, South Coast Road, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
Flinders Chase National Park is a protected area in the Australian state of South Australia located at the west end of Kangaroo Island about 177 kilometres west-south west of the state capital of Adelaide and 110 kilometres west of the municipal seat of Kingscote.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Remarkable Rocks, South Coast Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5222 Australia
This stunning work of nature has been shaped by the erosive forces of wind, sea spray and rain over some 500 million years. The golden orange lichen covering some of the rocks offers visitors wonderful photo opportunities at different times of the day
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Admirals Arch, Cape du Couedic Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia SA 5222 Australia
Admirals Arch is one of Kangaroo Island's most impressive and unusual natural landmarks. It took thousands of years of erosion to create this distinctive rock bridge near the Cape du Couedic Lighthouse on the island's southwest coast. The boardwalk leading to the Admirals Arch is nearly as scenic as the landmark itself.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour is suitable for passengers coming to Kangaroo Island by CRUISE SHIP
- In summer time (December - February) if the BBQ lunch is not possible, lunch will be available at a restaurant
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 small luggage, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- National Park fees
- Transport via 4WD Vehicle
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Flinders Chase National Park
- Entry/Admission - Remarkable Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Admirals Arch
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gourmet BBQ Lunch with KI wines can be purchased directly with the supplier at the cost of $37.50 USD (AU$50) per person
8 to 9 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kangaroo Island Hire a Guide in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.