Travel in our comfortable 4WD to visit Flinders Chase National Park, take a stroll to observe Admirals Arch and Remarkable Rocks, look for koalas and wallabies, enjoy a gourmet BBQ lunch (optional) and have a nice cup of coffee watching the kangaroos at sunset at Grassdale Conservation Park … this is what you can do and much more! You will have an experienced tour guide all for your group (max 6 passengers) and with his/hers experience you will be able to observe the wildlife in their natural habitat and the beauties of Kangaroo Island.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vivonne Bay Beach, Vivonne Bay SA 5223, Australia
Vivonne Bay has a magnificent Beach and Harriet River with the Vivonne Bay Jetty. You can snorkel the rock pools, surf or fish from the jetty or the beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Flinders Chase National Park, South Coast Road, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
Flinders Chase National Park is a protected area in the Australian state of South Australia located at the west end of Kangaroo Island about 177 kilometres west-south west of the state capital of Adelaide and 110 kilometres west of the municipal seat of Kingscote.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Remarkable Rocks, South Coast Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5222 Australia
This stunning work of nature has been shaped by the erosive forces of wind, sea spray and rain over some 500 million years. The golden orange lichen covering some of the rocks offers visitors wonderful photo opportunities at different times of the day
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Admirals Arch, Cape du Couedic Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia SA 5222 Australia
Admirals Arch is one of Kangaroo Island's most impressive and unusual natural landmarks. It took thousands of years of erosion to create this distinctive rock bridge near the Cape du Couedic Lighthouse on the island's southwest coast. The boardwalk leading to the Admirals Arch is nearly as scenic as the landmark itself.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people (Adults) per booking is required for departure
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 small luggage, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- National Park fees
- Transport via 4WDVehicle
- Local guide
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Flinders Chase National Park
- Entry/Admission - Remarkable Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Admirals Arch
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gourmet BBQ Lunch (** Optional
1: Kingscote SA 5223, Australia
2: Penneshaw SA 5222, Australia
3: Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge, 73 Scenic Dr, American River SA 5221, Australia
4: Kingscote Airport, Cygnet River SA 5223, Australia
5: SeaLink Ferry Terminal - Penneshaw, Lot 89 North Terrace, Penneshaw SA 5222, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
8 to 9 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kangaroo Island Hire a Guide in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.