Travel in a comfortable 4WD to visit the Dudley Peninsula, Pennington Bay, Eucalyptus Distillery and Honey Farm. Stop to visit a winery or two if interested in local wines. You will have an experienced tour guide and with their experience you will be able to observe the wildlife in their natural habitat.
What You'll Get
You guide will collect you from your Kangaroo Island accommodation at the start of the day.
Today you will visit the magnificent Dudley Peninsula and Pennington Bay. Famous for its surfing, it is an ideal place to enjoy a swim and ample spectacular photo opportunities. Depending on the time of year, you may even get to see native dolphins or whales in the sea.
Next, you will have the chance to sample some of Kangaroo Island's local produce at the Eucalyptus Distillery and Honey Farm. The group will also stop to visit a winery or two if interested, Kangaroo Island wines are known for their strong varietal fruit flavors and intense colors. A temperate climate ensures a long, slow ripening of the grapes.
Morning or afternoon tea, including coffee with biscuits will be included for you during the day.
Kangaroo Island is a big island and if you are looking to visit Seal Bay National Park and/or Flinders Chase National Park, you would be best to opt for at least a full day of touring to fully appreciate the island experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 small luggage, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Transport via 4WD vehicle
- Local guide
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kangaroo Island hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Clifford's Honey Farm
- Entry/Admission - Emu Ridge Eucalyptus
- Transport to/from Adelaide
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kangaroo Island Hire a Guide in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.