Only take small groups therefore it is a personalised tour. I am local to the Island born and raised, thus I know the history and the natural aspects. Because I am a owner operator I can keep the prices low. I pride myself in giving all of my customers good service so they go home happy.
About This Deal
Penneshaw to Cape Du Couedic
Route Duration: 7 hoursStops on the Penneshaw to Cape Du Couedic :
- Cape Du Couedic
- Seal Bay Track
Flinders Chase Visitor Centre
Operates: Penneshaw to Cape Du Couedic is just over 2 hours travel. Once there we will do lunch at Flinders Chase Cafe where you might be able to see some koala's. Then we will travel on to Weirs Cove, Admirals Arch, Remarkable Rocks and Cape Du Couedic lighthouse before returning to Penneshaw with a stop off at Seal Bay to do the boardwalk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the KI 24/7 Bus Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.