An hour’s drive north of Brisbane, enjoy this 1.5-hour jet ski tour departing from Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast. This small-group tour takes you through the Moreton Bay Marine park where you will immerse yourself in the stunning nature, see Australian wildlife and ancient volcanoes while jetting around on environmentally friendly jet skis.
About This Deal
Our most popular! Ride deep into the Moreton Bay Marine Park, sliding your ski through 60km of a narrow mangrove lined marine channel. Snake through the Roys, the Narrows, the Hazards, the W’s and the Skids until this natural rollercoaster spits you into the tranquil Tripcony Bight where you are immersed in a marine park green zone dominated by the awe inspiring ancient volcanos of the Glasshouse Mountains. This is home to dolphins, dugongs, turtles and 360 species of migratory and wading birds. On the way home, test the agility of our clean green fun machines in our Lighthouse Reach hot lap
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age for passengers is eight and to drive a jetski solo is 16 years of age
- Each jetski can carry two people weighing less than 210kg
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will seek confirmation that you have not been in contact with persons diagnosed with COVID-19, have recently travelled through a COVID hot spot,and that you do not have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Use of Jet Ski
- All safety equipment and full riding apparel
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
33C The Esplanade, Caloundra QLD 4551, Australia
6/8/2019 - 5/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the JEM Safaris Pty Ltd atf the JEM SafarisTrust t/a Caloundra Jetski in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.