Jetski the protected waters of the Pumicestone Passage Marine Park. It's a 30 km adrenaline blast. An expert jetski guide will quickly get you used to your ski and before long you will be zooming along the waterway at up to 55 kph. Plenty of opportunity for some hot laps in the freestyle area at Lighthouse Reach.
About This Deal
A 30 km free-wheeling adrenalin blast along the western bank of Bribie Island to historic Lighthouse Reach – a little hideaway where locals go for high speed adventure. On this trip, we administer just the right amount of adrenalin to suit you. Learn about the area’s unique history and its extraordinary geological links with the ancient volcanos of the Glasshouse Mountains while experiencing the amazing agility of our clean green (and powerful) fun machines in a “hot lap” at Lighthouse Reach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age for passengers is 8 and to drive a jetski solo is 16 years of age.
- Each jetski can carry two people weighing less than 210kg.
- Operates in allmost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Availability can change due to multiple booking platforms and weather conditions.
- Please contact us to confirm your booking and avoid disappointment!
- Any health condition or concerns to be disclosed and discussed with the guide beforehand.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We will seek confirmation that you have not been in contact with persons diagnosed with COVID-19, have recently travelled through a COVID hot spot,and that you do not have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- All safety gear including life jacket, use of the jetski, expert instruction, full safety briefing, guide, intercom communication between jetskis, free photographs,
Caloundra Jet Ski Hire, Shop 2/38 Esplanade Bulcock Beach, Caloundra QLD 4551, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Caloundra Jetski Hire and Safaris in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.