Guided 7hrs Tour will take you down to Berry Springs Nature Reserve Park enjoy a piece of paradise of these two lovely massive crystal clear spring water fed pools - natures at its best surrounded by birds, faunas. Accessible with walking track through the whole park. As we fill your day with fun and adventures. Experience Jumping crocodile cruise at Crocodylus Park and learn more about unique Australian crocodiles on a 45 mins jumping crocodile cruise at the Crocodylus Park Darwin’s premier wildlife park. Love the vibe and cruise along a stunning man made lagoon in a bushland setting as you witness the natural jumping behaviour of these amazing salt waters crocodiles led by qualified Guide.
The park is home to thousands of crocodiles from cute li’l hatchings to snappy big ‘uns! Tholions, meerkats, spider monkeys, marmosets, cassowaries and more! Founded by Darwin based world-renowned crocodile biologist Professor Grahame Webb.
From 0800 to 0400
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berry Springs Nature Park, Cox Peninsula Road, Darwin, Northern Territory Australia
Enjoy a piece of paradise of two lovely massive lagoons with crystal clear water whilst enjoying the fascinating and beautiful natural surroundings of the thermal pool of Berry Springs waterfall connecting all three Lagoon.
One of the most beautiful parks to cool off and relax in close to Darwin. It has great shaded picnic and barbeque areas close to clear swimming pools surrounded by trees and aquatic life.
Native flowers in the park bloom from March to April.
Walkers and bird watchers should take the monsoon forest and woodlands walk, through the Top End habitats.
The park also has remnants of its World War II history, when more than 100,000 armed forces personnel were based in the area.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Darwin Aviation Museum, 557 Stuart Highway, Darwin, Northern Territory 0821 Australia
The original museum was first opened to the public in 1988 and was located in Gardens Hill Crescent, The Gardens, in a pre-World War II navy victualling building leased from the Northern Territory Government.
Stop At: Darwin, Darwin, Top End, Northern Territory
As you head to your first stop, let your day begins with your guide feeds commentary of the history of Darwin and its interesting facts on your way along a scenic drive into Litchfield National Park for your ultimate Litchfield Adventure!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Noonamah NT 0837, Australia
Passing by Noonamah Tavern and Restaurant on the way to Litchfield
Stop At: Crocodylus Park, 815 McMillans Rd, Darwin, Northern Territory 0828 Australia
Darwin’s premier wildlife park, featuring thousands of crocodiles from cute li’l hatchings to snappy big ‘uns! Founded by Darwin based world-renowned crocodile biologist Professor Grahame Webb, the park is also home to lions, meerkats, spider monkeys, marmosets, cassowaries and more!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Lunch, Snacks, Fruits
- Floating Device
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Berry Springs Nature Park
- Entry/Admission - Crocodylus Park
- Optional entry to Butterfly Farm and Animal Petting Zoo $10 per person
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Litchfield Park Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.