Our Turtle Eco Adventure Tours is an affordable half-day excursion that gives you the opportunity to view a variety of ocean life from the comfort of our vessel before snorkeling over the magnificent Ningaloo coral reef lagoon.
On this shore-to-shore excursion on our luxury vessel, Wave Rider, you dedicate the first half of the tour to viewing marine life active during the time of your visit from the comfort of our deck. You have a great vantage point and the assistance of our experienced team who guide you on the tour.
Snorkelling The Lagoon
Following the marine life viewing, we travel back into the Ningaloo Lagoon, the shallower sheltered inner area of the Ningaloo Reef. The lagoon is a wonderland for snorkelers, with an average depth of between 2 and 4 metres and warm waters. You are likely to view stunning tropical fish and many types of coral when you snorkel over the coral reef. The protected lagoon forms an important nursery for hundreds of types of fish, mollusks, and coral.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
The Ningaloo Reef Eco Tour runs 01 November through to December every year. Please note that this tour offers the opportunity to view the creatures of the outer reef from the comfort of our vessel. It does not include a spotter plane or swimming with Whale Sharks or Humpback Whales. Please see our Swim with Humpback Whales Adventure Day and Swim with Whale Sharks Adventure Day for an extended full day tour options with swimming.
There is always something astonishing to see on Ningaloo’s outer reef and we will be offering our Ningaloo Reef Eco Tour 01 November through 30 December every year.
This intimate tour for a maximum of 10 guests is ideal for those who prefer to view marine life from the security of a vessel on the open ocean, before snorkelling in the protected waters of the lagoon. It’s perfect for families with children and for those looking for a shorter, relaxed half-day tour option.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Complimentary transfers to and from Exmouth township to Tantabiddi Boat Ramp departure point (if pick up is selected)
- 4 hour excursion shore to shore
- Luxury vessel ‘Wave Rider’ with qualified skipper and deckhand
- Quality wetsuits and snorkel gear
- Light morning refreshments (Tea/coffee, biscuits and fruit)
- Two hours Marine Life viewing from the deck of our vessel
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Additional x5 legacy photos for Trip Advisor guests but must be requested on the day of the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Ningaloo Reef
- Any personal items you need, e.g. bathers
Tantabiddi Boat Ramp, Yardie Creek Rd, North West Cape WA 6707, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We do provide return transfers from Exmouth township. You will need to contact us no later than 24 hours prior to your tour to ensure your pick up location has been logged. Your specific pick up time is listed below. We depart from Tantabiddi Boat Ramp. If you do not require a transfer, you’ll need to meet us there, boots on jetty at 8:30am sharp. The full pick up list is below, the time slots are a gauge. Please allow for a 10-minute buffer.
Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast 7:35am
Manta Rays 7:45am
Exmouth Escape Resort 7:50am
Ningaloo Caravan & Holiday Resort 7:50am
Ningaloo Lodge 7:55am
Ningaloo Lighthouse Caravan Park 8:10am
Yardie Creek Homestead 8:25am
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Live Ningaloo in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.