On this 4-hour guided tour you’ll get a look at the wealthy side of Melbourne as you travel through eastern suburbs about 6 miles (10 km) from the central business district. Pass by upscale homes, elite schools, world-class clubs, and shopping facilities frequented by celebrities and prominent citizens. Take a walk along the Yarra River, and enjoy Afternoon Tea at the historical Como House.IF THE DAY DOESN’T SUIT, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com AND WE CAN ARRANGE A CHANGE OF DAY.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yarra River, Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Stop At: Como House and Gardens, Corner Williams Rd & Lechlade Ave, Victoria 3141 Australia
Wonder through the gardens to Afternoon Tea
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Toorak, Toorak, Stonnington, Greater Melbourne, Victoria
See and hear all about the amazing homes of the Rich & Famous!!
Pass By: Hawthorn, Hawthorn, Boroondara, Greater Melbourne, Victoria
Many stories of the Rich & Famous
Pass By: Victoria Street, Between Munster Terrace and Yarra River, Richmond, Yarra, Victoria Australia
Gateway built to express thanks to the Vietnamese Community
Pass By: Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, 489 Glenferrie Rd, Kooyong, Stonnington, Victoria 3142 Australia
Where the Australian Open was played prior to moving to Rod Laver Arena
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are collapsible-wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water and sunscreen
- Driver/guide with live commentary on board
- Small group tour on transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gift for passengers
- Entry/Admission - Como House and Gardens
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Russell Street Extension, Russell St Ext, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up point: Outside the Ian Potter Centre, Russell Street Extension, Melbourne
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Encountour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.