Spend your Melbourne day at port exploring the city and shopping for locally designed and made products. More than just a walking tour, there will be time to shop for the perfect memento of your trip as you discover Melbourne's famous laneways and beautiful arcades with a local guide. You will be met at Station Pier and travel to and from the city by tram. The cost of transport is included in the ticket price.
About This Deal
Explore the heart of Melbourne and get some shopping done at the same time! More than just your average walking tour, enjoy the opportunity to shop along the way as we explore some of Melbourne's most loved arcades and back streets.
Be met at Station Pier in Melbourne by a friendly local guide who will catch the tram into the city centre with you and chat about what you want to shop for that day. Spend three hours discovering the hidden shopping gems of Melbourne, purchasing locally made items for yourself, or gifts for friends and family at home and taking photos of famous Melbourne landmarks and street art before being escorted back to your ship or moving on to your own sightseeing or shopping.
Each day's tour will vary based on the guests joining us and what they are interested in shopping for. Some of our most popular options include:
• Explore the Koorie Heritage Centre with its fascinating display of Aboriginal artwork and visit the attached shop selling authentic South East Australian Aboriginal designed and/or crafted products.
• See laneways displaying Melbourne's famed street art.
• View some of Melbourne's most loved landmarks.
• Visit a gallery and shop featuring unique artwork by established and emerging Australian artists.
• Head underground to Lightning Ridge Opal Mines for an interactive experience with their highly experienced staff including learning about the differences between various types of opals and how they are valued. Lightning Ridge carry a great selection of unset opals for all budgets as well as a range of wonderful opal gifts and expertly crafted jewellery.
• Sample locally produced confectionery or chocolate and pick up some delicious Melbourne themed sweet treats.
• Explore Melbourne’s famous arcades and laneways, discovering hidden treasures and unique souvenirs
• Buy iconic Australian Ugg boots and other sheepskin products
• Discover a shop full of quality designer homewares and kitchen wares made in Victoria
• Buy honey made on the roof-tops of Melbourne and other locally produced jams, sauces, tea and specialty foods
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Local guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Meet your tour host outside the Beacon Cove Foodstore next to the tram stop. They will be holding a pink sign.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Shopping Experiences in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.