Walk with your host through the oyster farm factory site. See the equipment used to grow the oysters. Learn about how an oyster is farmed and why different processes are utilised. Watch how an oyster is shucked and taste the fresh oyster.
About This Deal
Hosted by owner, oyster shucker and farmer Cassie Melrose this tour explores the production techniques used to grow Melshell Oysters. Discover the secrets of how their oysters are grown from seed to harvest and the many steps taken to get the oyster in tip top condition. Learn how to shuck an oyster and taste the freshest oyster you can imagine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Melshell Oyster Shack, 9 Yellow Sandbanks Rd, Dolphin Sands TAS 7190, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melshell Oyster Shack in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.