Enjoy an mesmerising day snorkelling on the Ningaloo Reef and swimming with the Gentle Giants of the Ocean the Humpback Whale. The day will focus on allowing as much time in the water snorkelling with the Humpback Whales as possible with a qualified snorkel guide that accompanies each group. In the morning there is also the opportunity to snorkel in the World Heritage listed Ningaloo Marine Park at coral sites, abundant with tropical fish life. You will also search for Turtles, Dolphins, Dugong, Rays, Sea Birds and other marine life. Your day will include complimentary transfers from your accommodation, gourmet food throughout the day, high quality snorkelling equipment and free photos of your experience. Swimmers must be 13 years and above, with a strong swimming and snorkelling capability, and medium to high level of fitness.
What You'll Get
Humpback whales are curious by nature and at times seek interaction with humans. All interactions are on the whales terms and in accordance with our licence conditions. We restrict group sizes to a maximum of up to 7 passengers per group and a maximum of 3 groups. We use the best equipment and resources to find and interact with these underwater giants, but ultimately the quality and duration of the swim is solely dependent on the whales willingness to be apart of our tour. All swimmers MUST be a confident snorkeler, competent swimmer and over the age of 13. A qualified snorkel guide accompanies each group of up to 7, whilst a company photographer takes photos of the Humpback Whales and other marine life sited throughout the day. These photos are then given as a gift to you.There is also opportunity to search for Turtles, Dolphins, Dugong, Rays, Sea Birds and everything else! A variety of delicious, gourmet menu choices are also available throughout the day with all dietary requirements catered for with notice. Let the Ocean Eco Adventures team guide you through the adventure of a lifetime on the Humpback Whale swim!
Average Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 3 and Under are FOC
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Swimming with Humpback Whales is a unique experience that requires the utmost regard for passenger safety. Whale swimming can be a potentially dangerous activity and is extremely condition dependant, poor conditions may make risks to swimmers unmanageable. Swimming with whales will only be attempted if the conditions such as visibility and sea state will allow the safest interaction possible. Your safety is our first priority and we do not take our responsibly as an operator lightly. Due to the fact that the Whale swim tour is extremely condition dependant we ask for your understanding should the tour need to be rescheduled, delayed or cancelled. It is also important to understand that conditions can change rapidly on tour. Ocean Eco Adventures always attempts to act in your best interests and we endeavour to keep in contact with you as best as we can. Please keep your details such as phone, email and accommodation in Exmouth up-to-date with us. It is also helpful if you check in with us one or two days prior to your tour, in case we have not been able to advise you of any potential changes.
- NO SIGHTING POLICY Ocean Eco Adventures realises that many of its customers travel significant distances at considerable cost to participate in its tours.
- In recognition of this, on dedicated Humpback Whale swimming interaction tours, we offer 50% off your next Humpback Whale swimming attempt with Ocean Eco Adventures. Seats on Humpback Whale Swim tours are allocated on a first in first served basis and as such it may take several days for a place to become available. If you can’t get a place on a tour in the time you are in the location or if you prefer, we will issue you a 50% off tour voucher that is valid for three years from the date of issue. This voucher only includes a repeat of the tour you participated in and is non-transferable. - All tours are subject to availability, weather and minimum numbers. - The 50% off voucher is valid for one tour only and is non-transferable. - If participating in a Microlight flight as part of a tour package the Microlight flight does not include the ‘No Sighting Policy’ as it is not a dedicated animal interaction tour. - Government fees and charges apply after the first year.
- CANCELLATION POLICY A full refund will apply to tours cancelled due to inclement weather or any other safety reason if it cannot be rebooked to the customer’s satisfaction. A cancellation less than 7 days no refund unless seats can be sold then 90% refund applies, 7-29 days - 90% refund, 30 days or more - 100% refund. Tickets can be transferred to another date if 48 hours notice is given and places can be filled.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Transfers to and from accommodation
- Snorkelling equipment, including wetsuits and stinger suits.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Gourmet buffet lunch featuring fresh local seafood,
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary Chilled Filtered Water, Cordial and Soft Drinks
- An Assortment of Tea and Premium Coffee
- All Government fees and taxes,
- Complimentary Photos of the Tour
6 to 8 hours
The Vessel will return to the Exmouth at the end of the tour where passengers will jump back on the bus and be dropped off at their accommodation pick up locations from that morning unless requested otherwise.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ocean Eco Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.