Be treated to a visit at Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park where you will have the opportunity to interact with an array of Australian native animals such as koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, dingoes, an array of colorful birds & reptiles. Visit the Nobbies - home to the largest colony of fur seals in Australia. Then it is on to the gala event! Delight in the magic of visiting the world-famous Phillip Island Penguin Parade where you will have the privilege of witnessing a true miracle - our beautiful little penguins arriving ashore to one of the largest penguin colonies in Australia. After a long swim at sea, they will be dressed up in what looks like a tuxedo - marvel at these stunning flightless birds as they waddle right past you on the way to their home. Depending on the time of year, you can tailor your tour and include free time exploring Phillip Island at your own pace.
Enjoy this highly personalised tour with a small-group limited to only 11 passengers.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
see the penguins
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Duration: 50 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Moonlit Sanctuary
- Nobbies and Seal Rock
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oceania Tours and Safaris in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.