Only an hour away from Sydney, hire a single kayak and explore the bushland and beaches in the national park from Pittwater. Departing from our marina location on a SUP Board, discover the sandy inlets, cliffs and gum trees of the western foreshore of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park – accessible only by water! Paddle around Scotland Island, visit Elvina Bay or drift down McCarr's Creek for a wonderful two hour on the water activity.
About This Deal
We provide the stand up paddle board and all the safety equipment and recommendations on the best spots to explore in Pittwater on your self guided paddle!
• Paddlecraft Kayaks, 1714 Pittwater Rd, Bayview, Pittwater, New South Wales 2104 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, comfortable quick-drying clothes suitable for the weather and a change of clothes for the trip home
- Moderate Fitness Level required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- All paddling equipment including the SUP Board, paddles and PFDs.
- SUP Board equipment instruction and paddle route directions
- Parking Fees
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Paddlecraft in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.