Your private guide and car will pick you up from the Port Arthur Historic Site Visitors Centre for a day tour of the nearby Tasman Peninsula. You will get to see the region’s stunning coastal scenery and boutique producers of lavender products and chocolate. You also have a choice of sampling local wine and oysters or a visit to the local unique wildlife sanctuary, Tasmanian Devil Unzoo.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Personalised Tasmanian Tours, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
Your guide will take you in a private car from the Port Arthur Historic Visitor centre for a tour of the surrounding Tasman Peninsula region.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tessellated Pavement, 380 Pirates Bay Dr, Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania 7179 Australia
You will see stunning coastal views and rock features such as the Tessellated Pavement, Tasmans Arch, and Devils Kitchen. Whilst there you will drive past the cute and creative Doo Town with house names such as ‘Dr Doolittle’ and ’This ill Doo’.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tasmanian Devil Unzoo, 5990 Arthur Hwy, Taranna, Tasmania 7180 Australia
You then have a choice of either:
1. Drive to Dunalley to sample the superb oysters and wine at Bangor Oyster Shed
2. Meet the local wildlife at Tasmanian Devil Unzoo.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Federation Artisan Chocolate - Port Arthur, 2 South Street, Taranna, Tasmania 7180 Australia
Just up the road is Federation Chocolate where you can not only taste some of their vast range of flavoured chocolate but also see them being made.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 6555 Arthur Hwy, Port Arthur TAS 7182, Australia
This is followed by lunch at Port Arthur Lavender café. You can enjoy a lunch of Tasmanian produce dishes some of which are inspired by lavender. Then stroll through the lavender farm and marvel at their essential oil distillery, large range of lavender products instore.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Either Entry to Tasmanian Devil Unzoo or 12 Natural Oysters from Bangor
- Entry/Admission - Personalised Tasmanian Tours
- Entry/Admission - Tessellated Pavement
- Entry/Admission - Tasmanian Devil Unzoo
Traveler pickup is offered
Main Entrance Port Arthur Historic Site
- Port Arthur
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Personalised Tasmanian Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.