Take in the breathtaking Magnetic Island coastline on a scenic boat ride to a secluded beach, where you will be dropped off by your private boat chauffeur to spend a blissful two hours, often with the beach all to yourselves.
Swim, explore, relax, and enjoy a locally sourced picnic served with your choice of drink before completing the circumnavigation of Magnetic Island on the way home.
Departures at 8 am include a Breakfast Picnic of fresh fruit served with local organic yoghurt (Mungalli Creek), baguette, croissant & almond croissant served with butter and local Magnetic Island honey and Mimosas of Sparkling Wine and Freshly squeezed orange juice
Departures at 10 am and 12 noon include a locally sourced seafood and antipasto grazing platter served with wine or beer of your choice.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Magnetic Island, Magnetic Island, Queensland
Explore Magnetic Island from the water on a scenic boat ride past the hidden coves and deserted beaches. You'll be able to choose one of the beaches to stop for a couple of hours for a gourmet picnic set up with Picnic Rug and all the accessories you'll need.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Breakfast or Lunch (depending on departure time)
- Photogenic picnic setup including hamper, luxury picnic rug, stylish striped cabana, cushions, beach games, reef-friendly sunscreen
- Use of stinger suits during stinger season (November to April)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Breakfast picnic served with Mimosas (sparkling wine & orange juice) and Lunch Picnic served with your choice of Wine or Beer.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pilgrim Sailing in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.