A delicious and fascinating guided walking tour of the iconic Queen Victoria Market. Taste the freshest produce, discover unique ingredients, learn tips and tricks for shopping and cooking, discover the Market's history and meet some of our beloved traders. A two-hour guided walking tour includes generous tastings, Market shopping bag, coffee voucher and $5 Market voucher.
Tastings are dependent on what is fresh on the day but usually include fresh seafood, grilled peppered kangaroo, a selection of local cheese, fresh dips, seasonal gelati and more. This small-group tour is limited to 8 food-lovers per guide.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Queen Victoria Market is an authentic, bustling, inner-city market that has been the heart and soul of Melbourne for 140 years. Home to over 600 small businesses, it’s a great place to discover fresh and specialty produce, hand-made and unique products, great coffee and food, souvenirs and clothing.
Shopping at the Market has always been one of life’s great pleasures. It’s not just the abundance of fresh food, it’s the friendly banter with the traders, the vibrant and multicultural atmosphere, the special events and festivals, and the sense of belonging that comes with it.
Queen Victoria Market is also home to the Night Market on Wednesday nights, showcasing global street food, live music and entertainment, festival bars, specialty shopping and a great Melbourne night out.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tour meeting point: 65 Victoria Street, Melbourne
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Local guide
- Generous tastings
- Queen Victoria Market shopping bag
- AU$5 Market voucher, valid at all Market stalls.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee/tea/hot chocolate voucher valid at most Market cafes
- Entry/Admission - Queen Victoria Market
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
65 Victoria St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Queen Victoria Market in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.