Discover the beaches and wildlife of Queensland on a guided day trip to North Stradbroke Island. Enjoy a luxury catamaran cruise across Moreton Bay (about 50 minutes) through the Islands with a chance to spot dolphins from the viewing deck. Famous for its natural attractions, including a resident population of kangaroos and koalas, the island also offers walking tracks, marine wildlife viewing, and a relaxed atmosphere in small townships. Swim in the Pacific Ocean, take a short guided hike, and have free time to explore. This tour operates with a maximum of 21 people, ensuring you’ll enjoy a small-group experience with your expert guide. Lunch is included. Highlights include:
* Comfortable ferry ride across Moreton Bay
* Stops at Amity Point, Point Lookout, Cylinder Beach, North Gorge, and Myora Springs
* Enjoy lunch with fantastic views of the Pacific Ocean
* Best opportunity to view koala, kangaroo, dolphins, turtles and a variety of bird life.
* Free time at Cylinder Beach. Swim?
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Gorge Walk, Midjimberry Road, Point Lookout, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland Australia
We will spend about an hour walking around this rocky headland taking in the two gorges. It is an easy walk with an excellent boardwalk but there are some steps. great opportunity on this walk to see kangaroo, dolphin, manta ray, and sea eagles. Excellent views of main Beach and Frenchman's Beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Myora Springs Conservation Area, East Coast Road, DUNWICH, QLD 4183, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland 4183 Australia
This is one of North Stradbroke's lesser known gems. Your guide will explain the unique ecosystem and the signage will give you an idea of how the local Quandomooka people lived here making this one of their most popular camps. A must see on any tour to Stradbroke.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cylinder Beach, Point Lookout, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland Australia
One of Stradbroke's most beautiful beaches. Nestled between two headlands it provides the perfect swimming opportunity. Life guards will be on duty for your safety. Don't forget your bathers!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amity Point Beach, Claytons Road Amity Point, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland 4183 Australia
This little village of Amity Point gives us an spectacular view of Brisbane City and Moreton Bay. We will search out some wild koalas for you and in the crystal clear waters small sharks and dolphins can be often spotted.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: North Stradbroke Island, North Stradbroke Island, Redland City, Brisbane Region, Queensland
During our tour of Stradbroke we will be having lunch at the Stradbroke Island Beach Hotel. Enjoy lunch and the spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and Moreton Island.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Vegetarian meal options are available but special meals such as vegan, halal, gluten free, or catering to specific allergies are not.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended
- Please bring swimsuits, towel, water bottle, hat and sunscreen
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- National Park fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
222 Margaret St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
8 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Queensland Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.