This combined ticket gives you access to two of Hobart’s popular tours – Zoodoo Zoo and Red Decker City Loop Tour!
Join our tour to Zoodoo Zoo, to one of the best wildlife parks in Tasmania. Get up close and personal with the animals, including the famous Tasmanian Devil. There's a large range of other native animals, farm animals and exotic animals including meerkats and lions.
Your 48-hour CITY LOOP ticket allows you to join the official sightseeing tour of Hobart. Hop-on and experience stunning 360 degree views of Hobart from the top deck of our open-top double-decker buses. Stay onboard to complete the full 90 minute tour or hop-on, hop-off at any of the 20 convenient stops around the city.
Includes a 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Ticket and a 3.5 hour Zoodoo Zoo Tour and scenic drive through the Coal River Valley with 2 hours (approx.) at Zoodoo Zoo to spend at your own leisure.
About This Deal
Zoodoo Zoo Tour
Route Duration: 3 hours 30 minutesStops on the Zoodoo Zoo Tour:
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre - Tour start
- Zoodoo Zoo
Operates: Buses depart on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 1.00pm from the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre at 4 Elizabeth Street in Hobart.
Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Tour:
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre - Start and finish of the 90 minute city loop
- Brooke Street Pier
- Princes Wharf No.1 - Outside the main entrance of Princes Wharf No.1
- 3 Castray Esplanade - Outside CSIRO
- 34 Hampden Rd - Corner of Hampden Rd and Colville St
- 22 De Witt St - Near Cromwell St intersection
- 64 St Georges Terrace - Near Sandy Bay Rd
- Wrest Point - Outside main entrance
- 143 Sandy Bay Rd - Corner of Sandy Bay Rd and Queen St
- Cascade Brewery Bar
- 123 Cascade Rd - Corner of Cascade Rd and McRobies Rd
- 409 Macquarie St - Corner of Macquarie St and Weld St
- Village Cinemas Hobart - Near Barrack St intersection
- 119 Collins St - Near Murray St intersection
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- 101 Campbell St - Corner of Brisbane St and Campbell St
- University Rose Gardens - Corner of Brooker Hwy and Liverpool Street (opposite ABC building)
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens - Outside main entrance
- Zero Davey Boutique Apartments - Corner of Davey St and Hunter St
Brooke Street Pier / Salamanca Market / Narryna Heritage Museum / Wrest Point Casino / Army Museum of Tasmania / Cascade Brewery / Cascades Female Factory Historic Site / Village Cinemas / Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery / Maritime Museum of Tasmania / Hobart Convict Penitentiary Historic Site / The Hobart Aquatic Centre / Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens / Tasman Bridge / Constitution Dock / Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre / Battery Point Sculpture Trail / Queens Domain
Operates: Buses depart daily from the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre on the corner of Elizabeth and Davey Streets in Hobart. Summer timetable (October - April) buses depart every hour from 9.00am - 3.00pm and finish at 4.30pm. Winter timetable (May - September) buses depart every hour and a half from 10.00am - 3.00pm and finish at 4.30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- What you can do: Please observe directions from staff at all times. If you are feeling unwell, please do not board the bus. Clean your hands before and after you travel. Avoid touching surfaces inside the bus whenever you can. Do not consume food and drinks on board the bus.
- 48-hour Red Decker Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Ticket
- 3.5-hour Zoodoo Zoo Tour - 2 hours at Zoodoo Zoo to spend at your own leisure (English commentary)
- A complimentary copy of Red Decker's The Official Sightseeing Guide to Hobart
- Passengers receive a 20% discount on standard Zoodoo Zoo entry!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
90 to 210 minutes
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red Decker Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.