Sail to Barnes Bay on Bruny Island as the sea, sky and landscape transform with the shifting angle of the sun. See shadows lengthen across rock faces on the shoreline as they are gradually silhouetted against a golden sky. See clouds stretch across the infinite sky, aflame and glowing with every conceivable colour and watch as the sea mirrors the changing sky.
Enjoy local wines or premium beers and a cheese platter as we moor in a sheltered bay.
The light during Tasmania’s long summer twilight hours provides the perfect opportunity to take some truly memorable photographs. Take the helm and participate in the excitement of sailing the vessel, or simply relax in comfort and enjoy the sumptuous scenery.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sailtas, Berth1 45 Ferry Rd opposite Pashas Restaurant, Kettering, Kingborough, Tasmania 7155 Australia
Enjoy a tranquil sail around the sheltered waters of North Bruny Island soaking in the dramatic scenery and wildlife. Anchor in a secluded bay and enjoy a cheese platter and local wines or beer. Sail home into the setting sunset.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: North Bruny, North Bruny, Bruny Island, Tasmania
Cruise the sheltered waters around Bruny Island and experience the dramatic scenery and wildlife. Anchor in a secluded bay and and sample local wines or beer and a cheese platter. Sail home into a setting sun.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine and Beer
- Cheese Platter
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
46 Ferry Rd, Kettering TAS 7155, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SailTas Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.