Sail the Derwent River from Hobart Channel, typically stopping at some of the special bays and inlets along the way. Dolphins, seals, and whales (in season) are often sighted, which along with the stunning scenery, compete for your attention.
The best route will be determined for the day’s conditions, although we will always find a sheltered bay to anchor in where you can enjoy a lunch of Tasmanian food and beverages and take the opportunity to swim or sight-see ashore.
On a day trip you can learn a little about how to sail and take the helm, man the winches and immerse yourself in the excitement of sailing the vessel. Alternately you can just sit back and relax in comfort .
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shot Tower Historic Site 318 Channel Highway, Taroona, Kingborough, Tasmania 7053 Australia
One of the many features you will view on the cruise
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lady Nelson Tall Ship, Elizabeth St Pier, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SailTas Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.