All inclusive day tour of the Sapphire Coast including Eden Port, Gourmet Lunch & Wine, Oyster Tour, Longstocking Brewery tastings and visit to Oaklands Barn & Garden Centre.
Please note tour operates on Tuesdays only and we need a minimum of 10 people for a tour to operate so email or phone on (Mon-Frid between 8am & 5pm) to book a tour. Bookings are pending requests (not confirmed) and when the minimum number of participants is reached (10), bookings are confirmed via email or phone, pending payment
> Bus tour in a modern, air-conditioned, semi coach, captained by a fully accredited and licensed driver with a sound knowledge of the local surroundings. Our drivers wear uniforms and our buses have recognisable signage ensuring we are easily identifiable and presentable
> Entry, tastings and lunch as described in features
> Return accommodation transfers
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Killer Whale Museum 182 Imlay Street, Eden, New South Wales 2551 Australia
Entry to the Eden Killer Whale Museum to view and learn about the local whaling history
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Longstocking Brewery, 3546 Princes Highway, Pambula, New South Wales Australia
Beer Tasting and cheese platter at the locally brewed Longstocking Nano Brewery
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Scenic drive taking in the sights of Eden Port, Snug Cove, Asling and Cocora Beaches, local lookouts
- Entry to the Eden Killer Whale Museum to view and learn about the local whaling history
- Oyster tour and tasting at the renowned Wheelers Oyster Farm
- Lunch at Wheelers Seafood Restaurant including a beer, glass of wine or soft drink
- Beer Tasting and cheese platter at the locally brewed Longstocking Nano Brewery
- Visit to Oaklands Barn and Garden Centre to browse through gifts and art gallery. Pambula Wetlands
- Entry/Admission - Killer Whale Museum
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sapphire Coast Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.