Embark on this amazing kayaking adventure to South Stradbroke Island & Wave Break Island, quiet beaches loved by the locals!. We will take you through a morning full of nature, adventure and relaxation. This tour is full of activities and experiences, starting from kayaking through crystal waters with our friendly dolphins if we are lucky, bush walking and snorkelling. After all the action, We want you to enjoy a paradisiacal and quiet beach so we will take you our unique Chill Out Zone on Wave Break Island where you will enjoy beach activities such as stand up paddle boarding, swimming or just laying down under the shade and relaxing in our private resting zone. We will also serve a varied sandwich bar where you will prepare your own sandwich to enjoy at the front of the ocean. This a must do activity if you are looking not only to exploring the Gold Coast's waterways and its marine wildlife but also to discover and live local's favourite places to visit.
What You'll Get
Embark on this amazing kayaking adventure to South Stradbroke Island a world heritage-listed sand island & Wave Break Island, both hidden treasures of the Gold Coast. This tour is full of activities and experiences, starting from kayaking through crystal waters where we might have the opportunity to paddle with our friendly dolphins around if we are lucky, bush walking and snorkelling. After all the action we will indulge you with our exclusive Chill Out zone on Wave break Island where you will have the chance to relax and enjoy a beach loved by the locals! During the Chill Out time on Wave Break Island you will enjoy stand up paddle boarding, swimming, beach activities, or just laying down under the shade in our resting zone.
Apart from these range of activities, we will set a varied and delicious sandwich bar where you can mix your favourite flavours and prepare your own sandwich to enjoy while laying on your beach mat (provided) at the front of the ocean.
This is a must do activity on the Gold Coast if you are looking not only to exploring the Gold Coast’s waterways and its marine wildlife but also to discover and enjoy not-crowded local’s favourite places to visit.
• South Stradbroke Island, South Stradbroke Island, Gold Coast, Queensland
• Wavebreak Island, Broadwater, New South Wales Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age required is 4 years old.
- Subject to weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Medium fitness level (depending on weather conditions)
- Seats are limited, so don't miss out by booking early
- No toilets available at our launch site.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Pickup and drop-off from certain Surfers Paradise pickup locations (Conditions apply)
- Digital photos of the tour
- All the activities: kayaking, snorkelling, Stand Up Paddle boarding, beach games, lunch and more!.
- All equipment provided (NOTE: we have special equipment for kids over 4 years old, including life jackets, paddles, snorkeling gear and wetsuits during winter months)
- Qualified and friendly tour guides to guide through the whole experience
- Dry bags for your valuable items
- Wetsuits and hot drinks during cold months (June, July & August)
462 Marine Parade, Biggera Waters QLD 4216, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer courtesy pick up and drop-off to certain locations located across Surfers Paradise: Mantra Sun City, Mantra Circle on Cavill, Voco, and Q1 between 7:30AM-7:50AM. You will need to make your own way to the closest pickup location to your hotel.
This service is to be confirmed since we require a minimum number and we also have limited capacity. Make your transfer request at the moment of booking and we will confirm this service upon receiving your booking.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Seaway Kayaking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.