Embark on this amazing kayaking adventure around South Stradbroke Island & Wave Break Island, quiet beaches loved by the locals! We will take you through a morning full of nature, adventure and relaxation. This tour is full of activities and experiences, starting from kayaking through crystal waters with our friendly dolphins if we are lucky, bush walking and snorkelling. After all the action, We want you to enjoy a paradisiacal and quiet beach so we will take you our unique Chill Out Zone on Wave Break Island where you will enjoy beach activities such as stand up paddle boarding, swimming or just laying down under the shade and relaxing in our private resting zone while enjoying a healthy beach picnic lunch. This a must do activity if you are looking not only to exploring the Gold Coast's waterways and its marine wildlife but also to discover and live local's favourite places to visit.
About This Deal
Embark on this amazing kayaking adventure to Wave Break Island and its surroundings, a paradisiacal hidden treasure on the Gold Coast. This tour is full of activities and experiences, starting from kayaking through crystal waters and sea grass beds where we might have the opportunity to paddle with our friendly dolphins around if we are lucky, beach walking and snorkelling. After all the action we will indulge you with our exclusive Chill Out zone on Wave break Island where you will have the chance to relax and enjoy a beach loved by the locals! During the Chill Out time on Wave Break Island you will enjoy stand up paddle boarding, swimming, beach activities, or just laying down under the shade in our resting zone including a healthy beach picnic lunch.
This is a must do activity on the Gold Coast if you are looking not only to exploring the Gold Coast’s waterways and its marine wildlife but also to discover and enjoy not-crowded local’s favourite places to visit.
• Wavebreak Island, Broadwater, New South Wales Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Medium fitness level (depending on weather conditions)
- Seats are limited, so don't miss out by booking early
- T&C's: Minimum number & weather dependant / Customers can cancel/reschedule their booking up to 24 prior to the booking date and request a full refund or rescheduling option / No refunds or rescheduling options available for: no shows, missing transfer service, last-minute change of mind at the launch site, late arrivals, cancellations requested within the 24hr prior to booking date / No last minute cancellations (within 24hr prior to your booking date) accepted in case we were unable to confirm the transfer service due to minimum numbers to met / Minors under 16 years old are not allowed to join any activity without the presence of an adult / We do an outdoor activity where a certain fitness level is required. No refunds or rescheduling options are entitled for those who are not able to complete the activity / We could contact you up to one hour before the tour commencement to announce a cancellation if weather conditions are unfavourable for the booked date / Water visibility and wildlife spotting might be affected for the force of nature and Seaway Tours is not responsible for this / Seaway Tours might cancel for inclement weather conditions or other reasons and will offer rescheduling options, booking to be kept ON HOLD or full refund / Last minute cancellations might occur in the scenario the tour guides comprehend a specific customer is physically unable to complete the activity. No refunds are entitled in this scenario.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Lunch is pre-packaged food.
- Pickup and drop-off from certain Surfers Paradise pickup locations (Conditions apply)
- Digital photos of the tour
- All the activities: kayaking, snorkelling, Stand Up Paddle boarding, beach games and more!.
- All equipment provided. We have equipment for 4 years old, including wetsuits during winter months)
- Qualified and friendly tour guides to guide through the whole experience
- Dry bags for your valuable items
- Full body wetsuits and hot drinks during cold months (June, July & August)
- Healthy beach picnic lunch & water
462 Marine Parade, Biggera Waters QLD 4216, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer courtesy pick up and drop-off to certain locations located across Surfers Paradise: Mantra Sun City, Mantra Circle on Cavill, Voco, and Q1 around 8:10am. You will need to make your own way to the closest pickup location to your hotel.
This service is to be confirmed since we require a minimum number and we also have limited capacity. Make your transfer request at the moment of booking and we will confirm this service upon receiving your booking.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Seaway Kayaking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.