This is a premium privately-guided full day tour, led by a highly experienced local guide and nature/wildlife photographer. It is all-inclusive of all entry fees, deluxe meals and private transport in a spacious, stylish and immaculately maintained SUV. Book now for an immersive day nature-based touring experience in Tasmania for outdoorsy travellers.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeaLink Bruny Island Ferry, Ferry Road Gateway Information Centre, Kettering, Kingborough, Tasmania 7155 Australia
We travel by vehicular ferry from Kettering to Bruny Island
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Neck, Bruny Island, Tasmania 7150 Australia
The views from ‘The Neck’ are nothing short of spectacular; the natural habitat for Little Penguins and Short-tailed Shearwaters is adjacent to the walkway and the pristine beach nearby invites photographic curiosity. The Neck is within the South Bruny National Park for which entry is included in your tour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Bruny Lighthouse, 1750 Lighthouse Rd, Bruny Island, Tasmania Australia
Cape Bruny is the site of Australia’s second oldest lighthouse. It is located within the South Bruny National Park. Not only does it sit atop an impressive coastline, its history is captivating. The views draw your eye to the horizon – out to the Southern Ocean, and Antarctica! Raptors frequently soar above; smaller birds flit about in the coastal heathland as an echidna may mosey about at ground level.
NB: National Park entry fee is included, Lighthouse tour is extra if a tour is available at the time of visiting.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bruny Island Seafood Restaurant, 1005 Adventure Bay Rd, Adventure Bay TAS 7150, Australia
We access nature trail walking tracks and Adventure Bay beaches that are near this location
Pass By: Bruny Island Premium Wines, 4391 Bruny Island Main Rd, Lunawanna TAS 7150, Australia
Optional wine tasting possibly by request (additional fee applies)
Pass By: Bruny Island Berry Farm, 550 Adventure Bay Rd, Adventure Bay TAS 7150, Australia
Summer stopover possible for fresh berries and ice cream
Pass By: Bruny Island House of Whisky, 360 Lennon Rd, North Bruny TAS 7150, Australia
Whisky tasting stopover possible by request en route to ferry at end of day (additional fee applies)
Pass By: Bruny Island Cheese Company, 1807 Bruny Island Main Rd, Great Bay TAS 7150, Australia
Cheese tasting stopover available by request (additional fee may apply)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please reconfirm your tour at least 3 days before booked date
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum of 1 and maximum of 4 people per booking
- This tour is not available as a cruise ship shore excursion
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private transport in stylish and spacious SUV
- Professional guide providing insightful commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hobart CBD area
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning Tea: Locally roasted coffee and quality tea selection served with a freshly baked sweet treat.
- Lunch - Delicious picnic lunch featuring local Tasmanian produce and premium Tasmanian made non-alcoholic beverages
- Bottled water
- Fully guided interpretive walks
- Vehicular ferry crossing (access to and from Bruny Island)
- Entry/Admission - SeaLink Bruny Island Ferry
- Entry/Admission - The Neck
- Entry/Admission - Cape Bruny Lighthouse
- Personal purchases/souvenirs
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Hobart CBD, Battery Point and Salamanca.
If your hotel is not listed, please supply name and address.
10 to 11 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shutterbug Walkabouts in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.