Experience the ultimate rush as you free fall over the Hunter Region to the north of Sydney in a tandem parachute jump! Feel your adrenaline pump as you race to earth at speeds of more than 130 mph (220 kph) before the safety ripcord sends you into a peaceful parachute decent. See fantastic views over the greater Sydney area and the spectacular coastline, lakes and hinterland.
What You'll Get
Check in, safety training, meet the instructor, fitting the safety harness, board the aircraft, fly up to the jump height, exit the plane, free fall, canopy flight, landing
• Skydive Newcastle, Belmont Airport 864 Pacific Highway, Marks Point, Belmont, Lake Macquarie, New South Wales 2280 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight over 253 pounds (110 kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 209 pounds (95kgs) and over
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Qualified jumper
- Professional training from highly trained tandem masters
- Commemorative skydive certificate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Video and photo packages (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Australian Parachuting Levy and Administration Fee (payable direct) AUD35.00
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Skydive Newcastle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.