Transform a block of clay into a one of a kind teapot which you can show off to your friends at your next tea party!
About This Deal
Transform a block of clay into a one of a kind teapot!
Learn hands-on techniques such as pinching and coiling to create your own unique teapot in this fun and stress-free workshop. Take some time for yourself, in the tranquil and scenic surrounds of the Royal National Park in southern Sydney, as a form of art therapy.
You'll get to keep your fully functional teapot - something to treasure for years or even generations to come! You'll get to apply your personal touch, such as choosing a glaze colour. And don't worry, your teapot will be 100% food safe and suitable for tea brewing.
Here are just a few things you'll cover:
• Overview of different clay types and their uses.
• Hand building techniques for shaping clay.
• Assembling different clay components.
• How and why are ceramics glazed and fired.
At the end of the class, you'll choose colours for your teapot.
Make a day of it while you're here - visit one of the nearby pristine beaches or do a coastal nature walk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Includes all instruction, tools and materials as well as glazing and firing...
Sydney NSW, Australia
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Something at Mary's Pottery Classes & Gallery in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.