Breathe in the fresh air and immerse yourself in the Australian wilderness within the majestic Royal National Park, less than 2 hours from Sydney CBD. Today you will be met at your accommodation by your specialised Splendour host and private vehicle for your exclusive full day tour of hiking, picnicking, swimming and sightseeing in the bushland of Australia’s oldest National Park.
There are so many optional extras that can be added to your day – from mountain biking to kayaking, beach fishing or even hang-gliding off the sea cliff. Think of the Royal National Park as your COVID-free playground today, let us know what makes you smile and we can make it happen! (*Please note that additional charges apply).
8am - 5pm
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Cliff Bridge, Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Coalcliff, New South Wales Australia
Start the day off right with a drive down Grand Pacific Drive, which includes crossing the scenic Sea Cliff Bridge - an engineering marvel, sweeping out from the cliffs over the ocean before heading into the weathered beauty of the Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Royal National Park, Royal National Park, New South Wales
Royal National Park is inland from the eastern coastline of Australia, just south of Sydney. It’s characterised by coastal cliffs, secluded beaches and eucalyptus-rich bushland.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Garie Beach, Royal National Park, New South Wales Australia
Get ready to break a sweat while hiking the rugged trail that leads to Garie Beach lookout, the best
location to take in the breathtaking panoramic view from Garie North Head out over the National Park. From here trek down to the majestic Garie Beach, where you can stop for a refreshing swim in the ocean and a delicious morning tea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wattamolla, Wattamolla, Shoalhaven, New South Wales
Next, you will head on an eco-walk to a beach like no other – Wattamolla. Enjoy the calm waters of the lagoon for swimming or snorkelling. Spend some time relaxing on the sandy shores and watch the locals jumping from the rocks at the top of Wattamolla falls.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-SAFE MESSAGE Whilst amid a global situation, we want to reassure everyone that we are open for business and ensuring both our guest’s and our staff’s safety is top priority.
- Hosted by a senior specialised Splendour Host
- Private transportation via luxury SUV – sanitised before each tour
- Morning tea
- Sealed Australian bottled water
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Beach towels
- Optional extras that can be added to your day: mountain biking, kayaking, hang-gliding
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Splendour Tailored Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.