Matt, your Sydney host is a hospitality professional who has a passion for fine wines and good food. Allow me to take you off the beaten track and show you the renowned Blue Mountains from breathtaking waterfalls to mildly adventurous tracks before finishing the day with a delicious Australian barbecue with a local wine tasting, cheese and fruit platter in an exclusive winery in the heart of the Megalong Valley. Enjoy the ride in the comfort of a luxury Mercedes V class with Wi-Fi and mini bar. Sydney Privé offers a complimentary restaurant concierge service allowing you to book a table in the most exclusive restaurants in Sydney with no queues and no waiting lists.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Featherdale Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Popular Wildlife Park with native Australian animals where you can feed a kangaroo and take a selfie with koala.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
Bills Bondi is one of the best breakfast café in Sydney, featured by the Good Food guide. Located in famous Bondi beach is definitely locals favourite.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - in the very popular café in Bondi beach
- Get up close to Australia's native wildlife take a selfie with kangaroo and koala
- Visit the estate and art gallery of Norman Lindsay and enjoy light refreshments
- Private guided tour of the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy a delicious barbeque lunch at an exclusive vineyard in the Megalong Valley with a wine tasting
- Book tour as it is or tailor your tour
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Tea and coffee
- Transfers to and from a hotel in a luxury Mercedes V- class with complimentary WI-FI and minibar
- Lunch - Quick stop at Sydney Fish Market. Largest in the southern hemisphere and third largest in the world. We will source the produce for our lunch here.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in our private vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Bondi Beach
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time is at 7:00 am unless otherwise specified. Please provide your accomodation address.
10 to 12 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Privé in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.