Matt, your Sydney host is a hospitality professional who has a passion for fine wines and good food. Allow me to take you off the beaten track and show you the renowned Blue Mountains from breathtaking waterfalls to mildly adventurous tracks before finishing the day with a delicious Australian barbecue with a local wine tasting, cheese and fruit platter in an exclusive winery in the heart of the Megalong Valley.
Enjoy the ride in the comfort of a luxury Mercedes V class with Wi-Fi and mini bar. Sydney Privé offers a complimentary restaurant concierge service allowing you to book a table in the most exclusive restaurants in Sydney with no queues and no waiting lists.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Hotel pick up
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
Bills Bondi is one of the best breakfast café in Sydney, featured by the Good Food guide. Located in famous Bondi beach is definitely locals favourite.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Popular Wildlife Park with native Australian animals where you can feed a kangaroo and take a selfie with koala.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sydney Fish Market, Bank St Pyrmont, Sydney, New South Wales 2009 Australia
A quick stop at Sydney Fish Markets to source fresh local produce for lunch and see the scenes
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Iconic landmarks and breathtaking views. An easy guided walk through stunning landscapes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Megalong Valley, Megalong Valley, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Private wine tasting with your a winemaker. Gourmet lunch in a secluded winery
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - Famous café in Bondi beach
- Get up close to Australia's native wildlife take a selfie with kangaroo and koala
- Visit the estate and art gallery of Norman Lindsay and enjoy light refreshments
- Private guided tour of the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy a delicious barbeque lunch at an exclusive vineyard in the Megalong Valley with a wine tasting
- Book tour as it is or tailor your tour
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Tea and coffee
- Transfers to and from a hotel in a luxury Mercedes V- class with complimentary WI-FI and minibar
- Lunch - Lunch- Aussie BBQ is served in private winiary in the heart of Megalong Valley
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in our private vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Bondi Beach
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Fish Market
- Additional wine purchase
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time is at 7:00 am unless otherwise specified. Please provide your accomodation address.
10 to 12 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Privé in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.