Imagine having all night to explore the universe with Australia's largest mobile telescope for public viewing under a blanket of stars away from city lights…
This is a unique opportunity to join a small group of like minded people and spend the night discovering amazing wonders hidden in the night sky. During a regular astronomy session the viewings are limited to what is available early in the night.
Having the telescopes set-up all night means you can see it all: outstanding views of Jupiter and Saturn, beautiful star clusters sparkling like diamonds and intriguing nebulas of many shapes and sizes.
You will also be among the selected few to have seen another galaxy first hand. There is something deeply awe inspiring in realising we are seeing light that has been traveling across the universe for millions of years..
Join us for an unforgettable night of cosmic exploration and experience wonder.
What You'll Get
Join us for an unforgettable adventure under the stars as we spend all night exploring our universe through a massive 2.3m tall telescope!
During a regular astronomy session the viewings are restricted to what is visible early in the night. Having the telescopes set-up all night means you can see it all... from the lunar landscape of deep craters appearing close enough to touch to Saturn's fascinating rings and galaxies millions of light years away!
Discover beautiful star clusters including one of 10 million stars, nebulas of intriguing shapes and sizes... and see the rugged lunar landscape of deep craters and mountain ranges appear close enough to touch.
Enjoy a BBQ Burger at The Shed from 6:30pm, before joinng us outside Reception at 7:30pm to begin our journey to the stars. This will be an interactive experience with plenty of time to learn fascinating facts about our universe, enjoy incredible views through our powerful telescopes and join in many interesting conversations.
Recommended for adults and children 12 years and older. Cost includes powered camp site with late check out, bbq dinner, hot beverages and snacks. Contact Bullara Station for accommodation bookings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility or children under 12 years of age
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Dinner - BBQ burger, hot drinks and snacks are included
- Approx 8 hours of telescope viewing time
- Accommodation is not included
Burkett Road, Burkett Rd, Exmouth Gulf WA 6707, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Mobile Observatory - Exmouth in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.