A unique and unforgettable experience! Views through our powerful 2.3 m tall mobile observatory away from the city lights, are truly outstanding.
We are passionate about sharing the wonders of our universe and you will find our experience informative and entertaining, but also inspiring.
The Mobile Observatory - for those inspired by the extraordinary!
What You'll Get
Explore the universe through Australia's largest mobile telescope for public viewing and discover a world of wonder!
Imagine looking at a seemingly empty area of sky and discovering a galaxy millions of light years away, or seeing fascinating nebulas of various shapes and sizes. And when the moon is up, its rugged landscape of deep craters and mountain ranges will appear before your eyes in such incredible detail, that you can see craters within the craters!
We are truly passionate about sharing the amazing beauty and wonders of our universe and travel to locations away from the city lights to offer you the best possible views and provide an informative and entertaining experience for the whole family.
If you are inspired by the extraordinary, this is an experience you don't want to miss. Not many people get the chance to see another galaxy first hand... and when you do, consider that what you are seeing is light that has been travelling through space for millions of years before it reached your eyes!
Let The Mobile Observatory become your window to the universe and experience wonder!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for children younger than 8 years of age.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for traveller with limited mobility as some viewings may require climbing a 3 step ladder.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- 1.5 Hour Astronomy Experience with massive 2.3m tall mobile observatory and powerful secondary telescope
- Guided Laser Tour of the Night Sky
- Expert commentary by amateur astronomer
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Mobile Observatory - Margaret River Region in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.