Discover the Adelaide Hills, only a short drive from the Adelaide central business district, but a long way from the hustle and bustle of the city streets. Home to the Mount Lofty Ranges, dotted with unique and historic villages, cellar doors and spectacular landscapes, this tour will give you a taste of the region.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Drive along Adelaide's cultural precinct, North Terrace, and see the Museum, Art Gallery and Universities' historic buildings.
Stop At: 266 Mount Lofty Summit Road Cleland, South Australia Australia
Stop at Adelaide's highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, and take in the spectacular views of the city and coastline - a perfect photo opportunity.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Beerenberg Farm, Mount Barker Road, Hahndorf, South Australia 5245 Australia
Stop at the Beerenberg Farm, famous for its jams, condiments, sauces and dressings. There will be some time to taste and purchase from their full range of products.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hahndorf, Hahndorf, Adelaide Hills, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
Hahndorf is Australia's oldest German settlement, and you will have free time to spend exploring the main street. Sample the local produce, check out the local arts and crafts before enjoying afternoon tea or a traditional German beer tasting at the popular Hahndorf Inn.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Afternoon tea or traditional German beer tasting at Hahndorf Inn
- Live commentary on board by Driver/Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick ups from Glenelg are not available
Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Sealink Travel Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.