Discover some of the most popular wildlife attractions on Kangaroo Island. Visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery for a short tour of the oil distillery before enjoying lunch in a typical bush setting. Wander amongst the wild Australian sea lions at Seal Bay and watch an in-flight display of Australian Birds of Prey at Raptor Domain. Finish the day at Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park where you can get up close to Australian wildlife.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Board your coach for your scenic transfer to Cape Jervis
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Emu Ridge Eucalyptus, 691 Willsons Rd, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Listen to an introductory talk about the history of the oil distillery and take a guided tour. You will also enjoy a BBQ lunch while you are here.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Seal Bay Conservation Park, Seal Bay Road, Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Enjoy a guided beach walk with a National Park Ranger amongst a breeding colony of wild and rare Australian sea lions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Raptor Domain, 58 Seal Bay Rd, Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Another amazing wildlife attraction, here you will enjoy a delightful interactive Birds of Prey In-flight Display, and meet an array of birds and raptors
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park, 4068 Playford Hwy, Seddon, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Visit KI Wildlife Park, where you can get up close with Koalas, see penguins swim and play, see kangaroos and wallabies, interact with snakes, crocodiles and reptiles, and learn about some of the island's endangered species.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- National Park fees
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Emu Ridge Eucalyptus
- Entry/Admission - Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Raptor Domain
- Entry/Admission - Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Sealink Travel Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.