An ideal introduction to see the best of Adelaide and learn more about the history of this cosmopolitan city, with its blend of European and modern architecture. Discover the wealth of experiences offered in South Australia’s capital city, including great food and wine, arts and culture, and world-class sporting events, on a friendly and relaxed tour.
What You'll Get
In the morning, board your coach for the Adelaide City Highlights Tour. Your guide will introduce you to this delightful city, which is surrounded by parklands with a blend of historic buildings, wide streets, cafés and restaurants.
Drive past Adelaide's cultural precinct - North Terrace, the National Wine Centre, Adelaide Botanic Gardens and the beautiful Botanic Park, home to the Bicentennial Conservatory and the Adelaide Zoo. Continue through historic North Adelaide, where you’ll see tree-lined streets, mansions and historic buildings.
Stop and visit the iconic St Peters Cathedral or the newly developed Adelaide Oval then travel through the city's east on the way to the Haigh's Chocolates for a factory tour and tastings of this famous South Australian chocolate. Return to the city via the South Parklands, West Terrace and North Terrace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Haigh's Chocolates Tour does not operate on Sundays and SA Public Holidays - itinerary will be changed to include a visit to the National Wine Centre. The National Wine Centre is located on the edge of Adelaide's stunning Botanic Gardens. Passengers will have free time to explore the iconic building with the opportunity to purchase morning tea at the cafe or taste wine from the extensive Australian wine collection. The National Wine Centre will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years' Day, so further time will be spent exploring the city.
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- Food tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Adelaide Central Bus Station or selected city hotels
Tour ends at Elder Park, Rundle Mall or Adelaide Central Bus Station
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Sealink Travel Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.