Make the most of a day trip to Kangaroo Island on a full-day guided tour that takes in the highlights of this unspoiled natural paradise. Visit Seal Bay Conservation Park, Vivonne Bay, Flinders Chase National Park, Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch among other spots to see native animals including koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, goannas, echidnas, long-nosed fur seals and more. Choose to travel by coach and ferry or by air to reach Kangaroo Island for a truly exceptional Australian wildlife experience. It's the best option for a comprehensive day trip to the island from Adelaide.
NOTE (as at 15 Jan 2020): In light of the recent bushfires, a modified itinerary will be in effect until Flinders Chase is open to visitors, and will include the following - Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay Conservation Park, Raptor Domain and KI Wildlife Park.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penneshaw, Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island, South Australia
This morning enjoy your scenic coach transfer to Cape Jervis to meet the ferry for your 45 minute trip to Kangaroo Island. On arrival into Penneshaw, meet your coach and driver to begin your tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Seal Bay Conservation Park, Seal Bay Road, Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
At Seal Bay, you will be taken down onto the beach by a Parks Interpretive Officer to see the Australian sea lions close-up - swimming in the surf or basking in the sand.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Remarkable Rocks, South Coast Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5222 Australia
See the rugged coastline and explore the iconic Remarkable Rocks, taking in the great photographic opportunities.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Cape du Couedic Lighthouse, Lighthouse Heritage Walk, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
See the historic Cape de Couedic Lighthouse.
Stop At: Admirals Arch, Cape du Couedic Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia SA 5222 Australia
Take the boardwalk around the cliff face to discover Admirals Arch, a natural rock arch sculpted by weathering and erosion from the sea. A nursery and safe haven for Long-nosed fur seals, you can watch the playful colony get about their daily business.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please bring light jacket and sun protection
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- NOTE (as at 15 Jan 2020): In light of the recent bushfires, a modified itinerary will be in effect until Flinders Chase is open to visitors, and will include the following - Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay Conservation Park, Raptor Domain and KI Wildlife Park.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Travel by air-conditioned coach with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Seal Bay Guided Beach Walk
- Flinders Chase National Park including the iconic Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Entry/Admission - Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Remarkable Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Admirals Arch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Sealink Travel Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.