The Sydney Connection conducts inner city dining walks of Surry Hills, Darlinghurst and Potts Point. Accompanied by a well-connected local guide, our walks are aimed at visitors and Sydneysiders who want to go ‘where the locals go'. We will welcome you like an old friend and take you where the locals dine.
We offer our guests the chance to experience Sydney's fabulous small bar culture and dine at three different inner-city Sydney restaurants in one evening. It's a great opportunity if you are only spending a short time in our city and want to gain an understanding of our food culture and night time vibe.
You can also ask your guide all your Sydney questions: our history, the demographics of the precinct, the latest real estate prices or just where to go for breakfast.
Potts Point has been entertaining locals & visitors alike since the 1940’s and she does it well. Whether your dining alfresco on a vibrant laneway with or in an eccentric old terrace house of a back street.
About This Deal
Stop At: Dulcie's Kings Cross, 44B Darlinghurst Rd, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
Meet your guide and fellow diners before we start off on our walk of inner city Potts Point. order a fabulous cocktail, Australian wine or craft beer with a charcuterie board.
Duration: 4 hours
• Charcuterie Board - A selection of Australian cheeses and cured meats served with crackers & bread.
• Lobster ravioli - Homemade lobster ravioli w/ garlic chili, fresh tomato sauce in a shellfish stock.
• Messina gelato - Take your pick from the daily specials board or the classic selection of 40 different flavours! From Blood orange sorbet to housemade Dulce de Leche.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We will be tapping elbows and giving each other a big smile as a greeting. We only take bookings for up to six guests on a 3-course dining walk. If we meet guests at the hotel pick-up point, ensure your pick-up goes smoothly and then travel in separate Ubers to the first venue.
- Dinner - A three course set-menu including an alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage at the first three venues
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary hand sanistiser given to each guest
- The company, local knowledge and entertainment of your guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Only one alcoholic beverage per venue is included in the tour price. Any extra beverages must be paid for separately from the Guides bill.
Dulcie's Kings Cross, 44B Darlinghurst Rd, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
House Bar&Bistrot, 62-64 Kellett St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Sydney Connection in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.