Explore the aquatic wonderland of Ningaloo Reef with 3 Islands Whale Shark Dive!
Specialising in Swim with Whale Shark Tours, 3 Islands Whale Shark Dive operate full-day snorkel tours between mid-March and mid-August. With courtesy bus transfers departing from Exmouth at 7.15am, and returning at 4.30pm.
Swim alongside whale sharks, snorkel the reef and spot seasonal sea life such as turtles, dugongs, manta rays, whales and more during this fun, safe and informative eco-tour.
From courtesy pick-up to drop off the tour includes everything;
• delicious morning tea, lunch and afternoon platter,
• snorkel gear and wetsuits,
• assistance from experienced staff,
• morning reef snorkel,
• exclusive spotter plane to locate whale sharks and marine life,
• a safety support tender,
• Free Photos from your day,
• The best No-Sighting Policy.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
Explore the wonderland of Ningaloo Reef and have the chance to see whale sharks, dolphins, dugongs, manta rays, turtles, whales and other seasonal marine life on this fun, informative and safe eco-tour.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Glass of Champagne
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional photographer guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Ningaloo Reef
- There are no exclusions
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up times will vary from different accommodation providers. Please contact us to confirm your specific pick up time. Guests may also meet directly at the Tantabiddi Boat Ramp. Please contact office staff to confirm details.
3/16/2020 - 7/31/2020
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Three Islands Whale Shark Dive in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.