Explore the aquatic wonderland of Ningaloo Reef with 3 Islands Whale Shark Dive!
Specialising in Swim with Humpback Whale Tours, 3 Islands Whale Shark Dive operate full-day snorkel tours between early August and end of October. With courtesy bus transfers starting from Exmouth accommodation at 9.30am, and returning at 5.30pm .
Swim alongside Humpback Whales, snorkel the reef and spot seasonal sea life such as turtles, dugongs, manta rays, dolphins and more during this fun, safe and informative eco-tour.
From courtesy pick-up to drop off the tour includes everything;
• delicious morning tea, lunch and afternoon platter,
• snorkel gear and wetsuits,
• assistance from experienced staff,
• morning reef snorkel,
• exclusive spotter plane to locate whales and marine life,
• Free photo package from your day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
Join our Award Winning Team for a day of adventure on the Ningaloo Reef. Explore the aquatic wonderland and have the chance to see whales, turtles, manta rays, dolphins, dugongs, stunning corals and lots of colourful fish.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note children 12 years and under are not permitted to swim or enter the water with a Humpback Whale. Observing children are welcome to join the morning snorkel on Ningaloo Reef and observe the Humpback Whale Interactions from the vessel.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Afternoon tea
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Glass of Champagne
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional photographer guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ningaloo Reef
- There are no exclusions.
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you directly with your specific pick up time prior to the tour.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Three Islands Whale Shark Dive in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.