Experience what jet boating is all about on Australia's most exciting Jet Boat! Get ready to hold on
tight as the 'Thunder' opens up with amazing stunts and wild spins through Sydney Harbour.
About This Deal
PLEASE NOTE: OUR 45 MINUTE EXPERIENCE DEPARTS ONCE DAILY AT 12:30 PM!
After you make your way to the meeting point of the Eastern Pontoon, you will get prepped for your jet boating experience. Lockers are available to store your belongings (bring a set of dry clothes for afterwards), and you'll be provided with waterproof ponchos and life jackets. Meet your captain and listen to a safety orientation before taking off for your 45 minute jet boat ride.
Zip through Sydney Harbour, past sights such as the Opera House, Rose Bay, the Taronga Zoo, and Luna Park. As a special part of our 45 minute ride, head out to the heads towards Manly for a some extra thrilsl! Listen to tunes on the state-of-the-art speaker system and hold on to your seats for a wild ride. The jet boat can travel up to 47 miles per hour (75 kilometers per hour) and perform tricks such as 270-degree spins, fish tails, wave riding, slides, twists, and power brake stops.
Head back to Circular Quay after your ride.
• Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
• Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
• Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Shark Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
• Rose Bay, Rose Bay, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
• Watsons Bay, Watsons Bay, Woollahra, New South Wales
• Fort Denison Island, Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Luna Park Sydney, 1 Olympic Dr, Milsons Point, North Sydney, New South Wales 2061 Australia
• Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Height restriction of 120cm for passengers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Use of ponchos
- Use of lockers
Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay, 7 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Thunder Jet Boat in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.