A fantastic 60 minute Segway All-Terrain adventure experience that will have you navigating your machine over bridges, around lakes, landscaped waterfalls, Big Foots cave and running creeks. Cruising the famous Main Beach strip along the Pacific Ocean toward the heart of Surfers Paradise where a terrific photo opportunity awaits you underneath the iconic Surfers Paradise sign and it's beaches. It will only take a moment to learn but forever to get the smile off your face! Riding one of these self balancing all-terrain machines is quite simply amazing. This is fun, excitement and adventure wrapped up in one fantastic experience!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Macintosh Island Park, Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
Starting from Paradise Waters Park in Surfers Paradise you will first learn how to master riding one of these amazing machines and once 'rider ready', you'll zoom up, down and around various pathways and terrain putting your all-terrain machine through its paces as you head to the icon Surfers Paradise Sign for a photo opportunity. Next you'll zoom along the famous Main Beach strip heading to MacIntosh Island where you'll see a variety of wildlife such as Lyrebirds, Ducks and Peacocks whilst navigating your machine over bridges and around lakes and cruising by landscaped waterfalls and running creeks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- General Conditions
- You are required to arrive a minimum of 10 minutes early for all tours and rides
- Minimum age 12
- Minimum weight is 77 lbs (35kgs)
- Maximum weight is 265 lbs (120kgs)
- Enclosed footwear is required
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian/parent.
- All guests are required to sign an waiver & indemnity form
- Helmets are provided and must be worn
- You agree to not ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Included as part of your tour is a hands-on training component (normally up to 10 minutes) on how to ride the machines safely
- By placing this booking you and others who will be riding the Segways, accept all risks associated with riding this mechanical device and;
- You are aware that all riders, ride at their own risk and are responsible for the machine whilst in their care this includes any damage the rider may cause to the machine, persons or property.
- By law machines are speed limited for everyone's safety and the machine will gently push you back to slow you down to ensure you don't exceed the predetermined speed limit. This is a safety feature of the machine, it is important that when you experience this, that you simply lean backwards a little and allow the machine to slow down and then the platform will then level back out allowing you to continue at a safe speed.
- If you are pregnant, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in the tour as we feel the risk to both child and mother to be too high.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Tour facilitator
- Operational and saftey instruction
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Time Out Adventures & Segway Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.