On this 60 minute Segway All-Terrain Adventure experience you will first receive all the necessary training and techniques needed to make you 'ride ready' before setting out for some fun and adventure. There is so much to explore around this 200 acre property, such as; travelling through a tunnel under the main road, exploring the bush and zooming around the lake and golf course. On this tour, you will experience the all-terrain Segway at its best!
What You'll Get
So you've been to the theme parks and now you're looking for some Gold Coast activities that have the WOW factor, something with a difference, something that will make your holiday one to remember. We have the answer!
Why not come on out to the Royal Pines Resort and have some amazing fun riding one of our Segway's. On this 60 minute Segway All-Terrain Adventure experience you will first receive all the necessary training and techniques needed to make you 'ride ready' before setting out for some fun and adventure. There is so much to explore around this 200 acre property, such as; travelling through a tunnel under the main road, exploring the bush and zooming around the lake and golf course. On this tour, you will experience the all-terrain Segway at its best!
You see, it takes only moments to learn but forever to get the smile off your face! Riding a Segway is quite simply amazing; it feels like nothing you've experienced - because there's never been anything like it. This is fun, excitement and adventure wrapped up in one fantastic experience!
This tour just has to be one of those 'things to do on the Gold Coast'. So why not try a little fun and adventure today!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- General Conditions
- You are required to arrive a minimum of 10 minutes early for all tours and rides
- Minimum age 10
- Minimum weight is 71 lbs (32kgs)
- Maximum weight is 265 lbs (120kgs)
- Enclosed footwear is required
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian/parent.
- All guests are required to sign an waiver & indemnity form
- Helmets are provided and must be worn
- You agree to not ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Included as part of your tour is a hands-on training component (normally up to 10 minutes) on how to ride the machines safely
- By placing this booking you and others who will be riding the Segways, accept all risks associated with riding this mechanical device and;
- You are aware that all riders, ride at their own risk and are responsible for the machine whilst in their care this includes any damage the rider may cause to the machine, persons or property.
- By law machines are speed limited for everyone's safety and the machine will gently push you back to slow you down to ensure you don't exceed the predetermined speed limit. This is a safety feature of the machine, it is important that when you experience this, that you simply lean backwards a little and allow the machine to slow down and then the platform will then level back out allowing you to continue at a safe speed.
- If you are pregnant, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in the tour as we feel the risk to both child and mother to be too high.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Segway training
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Time Out Adventures & Segway Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.