Experience 7.5 hours of an unique opportunity to venture into Arnhem Land, a vast wilderness home to the traditional land-owners. When you and your small-group arrive, a traditional aboriginal guide will show you excellent examples of rock art as well as many insights into their culture.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Injalak Arts, Gunbalanya Internal, Lot 383, Gunbalanya, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
A not for profit Aboriginal arts and craft center with a range of art works for purchase
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- What to bring:
- Sturdy walking shoes or boots
- At least 1 litre of bottled water (iced water is available)
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Insect repellent
- Light, comfortable clothing
- Medications and other personal requirements
- Money to spend at the Injalak Arts and Crafts Centre
- A sense of adventure!
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Injalak Arts
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time is 8:30am at any Jabiru Hotel/accommodation foyer. Unfortunately we do not pick up from Cooinda.
7 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top End Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.