Explore north east Victoria on a 2 day bike tour from Beechworth to Bright. This Murray to Mountains Rail Trail is a wonderful paved offroad cycling path that is a joy to ride. You have the option to join a guided weekend tour, cycling in a small group, making new friends and enjoying the company of others whilst you cycle. Or grab a bunch of friends and partners and take the self-guided option that departs any day of the week. You will cycle the Murray to Mountain Rail Trail and along quiet country backroads. The physical grading is easy/medium, suitable for occasional and non-riders.
About This Deal
Day 1: Arrive to Beechworth
Stop At: Beechworth, Beechworth, Victoria
Arrive anytime before 7.30pm for dinner in lovely Beechworth.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Armour Motor Inn 3.5 star hotel in central Beechworth
Day 2: Cycling to Myrtleford (43kms)
Stop At: Gapsted, Gapsted, Victoria
Winery lunch at Gapsted wines including exclusive at table wine tastings and gourmet platter style lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Motel on Alpine in Myrtleford 3.5 star hotel in central Myrtleford
Day 3: Cycling to Bright (30kms)
Stop At: Bright, Bright, Victoria
Cycle to beautiful Bright along the Murray to Mountains rail trail.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Book with confidence, full refund or reschedule free of charge if travel restrictions prevent you from enjoying your booked tour.
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Local guide (if small-group guided option is selected)
- Luggage transfer and on call support
- Return transport from Bright to Beechworth
- Bike and helmet. You are welcome to bring your own or you can hire a new hybrid easy to ride Avanti bike at AU$50, payable direct or an electric bike at AU$100, payable direct. Please advise if a bike is required at the time of booking
- Transport to/from Beechworth
- Insurance & other personal expenses
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tour de Vines in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.