See the BIG 3 highlights of Tasmania in just 3 days!
During 3 action packed days, our BIG 3 Tasmania tour explores some of our Island’s most scenic and world-renowned locations. Start your journey with a huge day out at Cradle Mountain World Heritage area, an area of immense grandeur with amazing walks and scenery. Travel onwards to Hobart via Wineglass Bay lookout for some of the world’s best coastal scenery. Keep your eyes open and your footsteps light to encounter our local animals in the wild. Lastly, walk amongst the history at the world heritage Port Arthur Historic Site and enjoy the action of a Tasmanian Devil feeding. Visit local historic towns, taste delicious local products and enjoy some fascinating stories along the way. Enjoy the diverse scenery, abundant wildlife and huge ACTIVE and fun days exploring the BIG 3 Tasmania with our amazing guides.
What You'll Get
Combine the very best highlights in 3 days of amazing travels. Enjoy diverse scenery, abundant wildlife and huge fun days exploring Tasmania with awesome guides. See Port Arthur, Tassie Devils, Wineglass Bay & Cradle Mountain in this action packed series of tours across 3 days.
Day 1: Cradle Mountain World Heritage Area
Departs Launceston 7.30am, Returns Launceston 7.00pm
Overnight: Launceston (accommodation by own arrangement)
Pick up today from your central Launceston hotel/hostel between 7.00am – 7.30am
Return to Launceston around 6.30 – 7.00pm after a huge yet unforgettable Cradle Mountain day.
Day 1 highlights:
• Cradle Mountain World Heritage Area (4-5 hours)
• Dove Lake
• A variety of short introductory walks
• Rainforest city & Pencil Pine Falls Walk
• Dove Lake Walk (easy grade) or Marion’s Lookout (medium grade)
• Weindorfers Chalet
• Weindorfers Forest Walk
• Guided walks & interpretation
• Sheffield – historic ‘Town of Murals’
• Ashgrove Cheese Factory
Day 2: Launceston - Wineglass Bay & Freycinet – Hobart
(bring your bags today!)
Departs Launceston 7.30am, Finishes Hobart 6.30 - 7.00pm
Overnight: Hobart (accommodation by own arrangement)
Pick up today from your central Launceston hotel/hostel between 7.00am – 7.30am.
Finish today to your Hobart CBD accommodation around 6.30 – 7.00pm.
Day 2 highlights:
• Explore Freycinet National Park (4+ hours)
• Walk to the spectacular Wineglass Bay Lookout (moderate uphill walk 45 mins)
• Choose the option to extend your walk to the white sands of Wineglass Bay (longer walking option 2.5 hours)
• Visit the highlights of Freycinet National Park - Honeymoon Bay
• Take in the spectacular 360 degree views on the Cape Tourville Lighthouse Walk (easy 20 mins)
• Enjoy some fresh oysters at Freycinet Marine Farm
• Visit the historic town of Campbell Town and the Convict Brick Trail
• Treat yourself to the delights at Kate’s Berry Farm before returning to Hobart!
Day 3: Port Arthur & Tasmanian Devils
Departs Hobart at 7.30am, Returns Hobart 6.00pm
** Airport Drop off available by arrangement (small luggage requirements)
Pick up from your central Hobart hotel/hostel between 7.00am – 7.30am
Drop-off back to your Hobart CBD accommodation around 6.00pm.
Day 3 highlights
• Waterfall Bay Cliff Top Walk
• Pirate’s Bay Lookout, Tasman Arch, Devils Kitchen, Doo Town
• Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park
• Devil Feeding, walk with the wallabies, Birds of the Bush show
• Port Arthur Historic Site (2hrs), Guided Walk, Harbour Cruise
• Richmond Historic Village
• Hobart City Lookout
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7 AM and 7:30 AM depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Port Arthur Historic Site
- Entry/Admission - Cradle Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Freycinet National Park
- Food and drinks (please either pre-purchase, or there will be opportunities to purchase on tour)
Traveler pickup is offered
Tours Tasmania offer a pick up service between 7:00am - 7:25am from central Launceston Hotels/Hostels. Please contact Tours Tasmania to arrange a hotel pickup. If no pick up arrangements are in place, your confirmed pick up point will be at 7:15am from the Quest Hotel located at 16 Paterson Street, Launceston
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours Tasmania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.