Cross over the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge before heading north out of Sydney to visit the spectacular Port Stephens.
Dive into the world of humpback whales and bottle-nosed dolphins during this small group private day trip to Port Stephens from Sydney.
Hop aboard a triple deck catamaran and come up close and personal to Port Stephens' beautiful marine life.
Discover the white sand beaches, the dunes and the seaside town of Nelson Bay. If you're feeling adventurous, opt for an optional 4WD tour or sand boarding experience on the sand dunes of Stockton Beach (own expense).
The trip includes an optional visit to the Port Stephens Winery and Murray’s Brewery where you can sample excellent boutique wine and beers.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Experience the thrill of crossing over the world-famous Sydney Harbour Bridge!
Pass By: Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, New South Wales Australia
Pass by the home to the filming of "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo"
Pass By: Hawkesbury River NSW Brooklyn NSW, New South Wales 2083 Australia
Cross over the gorgeous Hawkesbury River, home to the famous Sydney Rock Oysters
Stop At: Gan Gan Lookout, Lilly Hill Rd, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, New South Wales 2315 Australia
Enjoy a sweeping view of Port Stephens harbour from this lovely vantage point
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Stockton Sand Dunes, Anna Beach, Port Stephens, New South Wales Australia
Take a sandboarding adventure down the massive Stockton Sand Dunes, home to the filming of many an Australian commercial and movie.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, New South Wales Australia
Enjoy a fabulous harbour cruise to see the myriad of bottle-nosed dolphins that ply the tranquil waters here.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Optional activities are subject to availability on the day of travel
- N.B. Port Stephens is about a 3 hour drive from Sydney
- Moonshadow Catamaran is a public cruise boat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- While on our tours: • You must scan the QR code before entering the vehicle. • You must show your Vaccination Certificate to our guide • Your group must wear masks at all times while on the vehicle. • At most venues, they will also require you to adhere to their COVID-Safe policies
- Expert Driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gan Gan Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Nelson Bay
- Food and drinks
- Optional activities
- Entry/Admission - Stockton Sand Dunes
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Sydney Hotel or other central location within 5km of the city centre. We can also meet you as you arrive at Sydney International or Domestic Airports.
For groups of 11 people or more, there is an additional fee of AUD$10 per person to accommodate your luggage for Cruise Ship and Airport pickups or drop offs. This can be paid to your guide in cash on the day, or we can send you a payment link to prepay by credit card.
You will need to load and unload your own luggage. Our guides are not professional porters and under Work, Health and Safety regulations are not permitted to lift heavy bags.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, Balmain, Sydney, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Trading As: Runaway Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.