Explore Sydney's famous Eastern Suburbs beaches from Bondi to LaPerouse on a comfortable two passenger luxury trike. All eyes will be on you as you feel the rumble of the engine and wind in your face – from children to grannies it’s the only way to sightsee!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
We stop for a short time on the promenade and experience Sydney’s most well know beach.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Tamarama Beach, Bondi, New South Wales 2026 Australia
We travel pass Tamarama Beach and see the beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean and where people come to watch the whale migration.
Pass By: Bronte Beach, Bronte Road, Bronte, Waverley, New South Wales NSW 2024 Australia
We travel past Bronte Beach.
Pass By: Clovelly Beach, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
We travel past Clovelly Beach
Pass By: Coogee Beach, Arden Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2031 Australia
We travel along Coogee Beach
Pass By: Maroubra Beach, 1-11R Marine Parade, Maroubra, Randwick, New South Wales 2035 Australia
We travel along Maroubra Beach
Stop At: La Perouse, La Perouse, Randwick, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Time permitting we stop at La Perouse where you can have some refreshments..
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to ALL travellers
- Children must be 8 years or over to travel on the trikes
- Children 8 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult on trikes
- Dress code is smart casual and long trousers and enclosed footwear MUST be worn
- All passengers heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Individual passengers for the trikes CANNOT weight more than 115 kg/253 lbs
- Combined passenger weight limit on trikes is 225 kg/495 lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- Trikes only carry two (2) passengers. A minimum of two (2) people per trike booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Sydney CBD hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets, Jackets and Gloves
- Special needs passengers catered for (contact Trike Trips for assistance)
- Entry/Admission - Bondi Beach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels within the Sydney CBD and;
Circular Quay - adjacent to Wharf Number 2 or;
Other locations as agreed
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
90 to 120 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Trike Trips in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.