Set in the world of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Beyond Medusa’s Gate is not an video game but an escape room experience. Set in Greece 445 B.C., this epic adventure takes you on a journey to the Aegean coastal cave looking for the lost ship of Argonauts.
This larger than life immersive virtual reality experience gives you a closeup view of the adventure right before your eyes, as you explore 445 B.C. Ancient Greece. As part of a team (of 2 or 4), you will be the hero and work together to solve the mystery. An adventure in total safety that would be far too dangerous or just impossible to experience or try in real life.
About This Deal
VR Kingdom is Sydney's Premier VR destination for fun and exciting VR games and experiences. We have exclusive content with award-winning VR escape rooms and VR shooting games plus Sydney's first VR laser tag.
Come and check us out for a range of VR games and experiences that are all multiplayer and free roam (meaning you can walk around and are not seated or stuck to a cable). Free Roam adds to the immersive experience of VR and makes it more fun and engaging.
We have VR games and experiences for all ages from 6 y/o upwards.
Our VR Escape Room Games: (12+)
- Escape the Lost Pyramid (Set in Assassins Creed Origins)
- Beyond Medusa's gate (Set in Assassins Creed Odyssey)
- Huxley I
- Huxley II
VR Shooting Games (17+)
- Safe Night, a thriller zombie shooting game in VR
- Shmooter PvP (Player vs Player)
- VR Laser Tag (Sydney's first VR Laser Tag)
Arcade Games: (6+)
Selection of VR arcade games including popular titles such as Beat Saber, Superhot, Creed, Angry Birds Isle of Pigs, Richie's Walk the Plank
Learn more about our games on our website.
Activities vary from 15 to 60 minutes depending on the game you book.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- UV Sanitisation used for headsets and high contact usage gear. Temperature checks for staff upon arrival. More info on our COVID Safety and Hygiene plan can be found on our website.
- You will be using some of the latest VR technology and equipment
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VR Kingdom in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.